We maintain a detailed up-to-date list of B.Sc. and M.Sc. thesis topics -- if you are interested, please contact Prof. Martin Vechev.
- For the kind of work going on in our group, check out Research Projects and Publications.
- Under each of these topics, there is a wide range of possible B.Sc. and M.Sc. theses available -- typically at the intersection of theory and systems.
- We also work with a number of companies (start-ups, industrial research labs) hence there is an opportunity to do the M.Sc. thesis in industry as well.
- A number of prior theses done in our group have won a medal for best thesis at ETH
- Theses done in the group or in collaboration with industry have also been published in top venues in various fields of computer science including programming languages, security, and machine learning (e.g., CCS, PLDI, ICML, NIPS, etc).
- In our group, we often release open source code, see SRI GitHub page Some of these systems are now widely used in industry and academia, thus, we encourage students who are interested in more practical topics, to work towards real world impact.