I am Mark Müller, a PhD student at the Department of Computer Science, ETH Zürich. I am part of the Secure, Reliable, and Intelligent Systems Lab, supervised by Martin Vechev, starting October 2020.
- ETH Zurich, September 2018 - October 2020 Visiting Student in the Department of Computer Science
- University of Stuttgart, October 2018 - October 2020 M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering
- University of Stuttgart, October 2014 - April 2018 B.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering
- Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Weissach, 11/2018 - 08/2019 Working Student
- Bosch Rexroth AG, Stuttgart, 09/2018 - 10/2018 Data Science Intern
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team, Brackley, 07/2017 - 07/2018 Industrial Placement - Aerodynamicist
AIRBUS Defence & Space Award for the best overall Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering